Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Photography



This is my latest Photography work. Models are Giselle Dino, Kathryn Tabafunda, Christine Nguyen. I would like to thank the girls for being part of this photo shoot. We all had a lot of fun.

The first part of the shoot was done around my house. I used two lights to photograph these girls. For background lighting I used a blue gelled monolight as for my key light I used Nikon speedlight with Beauty dish.

The second part of the photo shoot was held in my studio. The girls got dress to more casual, something comfortable. The girls warmed up and opened up a bit more. This photo shoot was the first for Kathryn and Christine. We decided to do a variety of shots. As you can see from this video.

I'm really happy how the photos turned out. I will be looking forward to creating more photos like this.

If you really liked this photos. You my contact me and you may ask questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment